This week I will post some reviews and a general round up of Lenten resources. Lent is only a couple of weeks away, and I am behind in posting this! You should still have time to order what you need, and you may even end up winning a copy of one of the books!
Books that will be reviewed include, although not necessarily in this order:
- Daily Reflections for Lent, Not By Bread Alone, by Robert F. Morneau, from Liturgical Press
- Change Our Hearts, Daily Reflections for Lent, by Rory Cooney, from Franciscan Media
- The Living Gospel, Daily Devotions for Lent 2014, by Theresa Rickard, O. P., from Ave Maria Press
- A revised edition of Everyone’s Way of the Cross, by Clarence Enzler, illustrated by Annika Nelson and Gertrud Mueller Nelson, from Ave Maria Press
- The Ignatian Workout for Lent, by Tim Muldoon, from Loyola Press
Plus, I may have some other surprises for you! If you are not already a subscriber or follower of this blog, this may be a good time to become one. Also, you can follow the parish on Facebook to get your updates. Thank you!